What is it that I think I can do to help writers that they can’t do on their own?
1. Accountability. This is a huge factor in getting work done for many, many writers.
2. Writing skills. I will meticulously edit your work (when it’s the right time and not when we’re doing big picture stuff) to help you learn how to write characters, how to shape plot, how to convey emotion, and more.
3. Guidance. I have made so many mistakes in so many books and have fixed them so many times that I can pass along to you the huge benefit of that and steer you away from week, months, and even years down the wrong track.
4. Calling out your shit. Your brain’s going to give you lots of excuses not to write and I’m going to make sure you don’t believe in any of them.
5. Fear. So many writers are dealing constantly with a voice that buzzes and sometimes shouts at them that they’re not good enough, not talented enough, not something enough and they should just give up. I will loudly counteract this voice.
6. Knowledge of the industry. This is perhaps the least of the five, because a smaller percentage of my clients are ready to submit, but I can really help you see what offers serve you best and where you should direct your work for publication.
Contact me for a free 20 minute videochat and read of your first 10 pages at email@example.com